At PepsiCo Africa Middle East and South Asia (AMESA), people from different backgrounds and experiences eagerly roll up their sleeves, pitch in and get to work. We share a desire to succeed, and to win! We get great satisfaction knowing that our ideas are not only championed, but they are acted upon and brought to life.
Our commitment to creating the best consumer products begins with our people.
Role Statement:Responsible for driving profitable Brands growth via scoping out the opportunities, concept development & testing, campaigns and innovations. Support Cat Lead in driving brand volume, revenue , share growth agenda and equity building for the brand by scaling up brand across the sector/ This also includes managing internal cross-functional teams, external creative agencies, partnership with insights & commercialization. Additionally the incumbent is expected to have a close pulse on consumer trends, competitive activity, category developments and sales information.
Partner with Category leader to drive the following:
- Macro Category Strategy
- Strategic Planning for 3 Horizon Plan
- Tools for future Cat growth inc. leveraging the system
- Cross Market synergies
- Global brand custodianship
- Purpose agenda – Global Brands
- Interface with Global/Sectors
- Strat Plan & Pre-AOP inc. Horizons Calendar
- Strategic learnings: Growth Models, Playbooks, specific market / platform deep dives
- Lift & Scale: strategy & platforms
- Lead Multi-Market Initiatives
- Strategic foundation for Reframe & Breakthrough Innovation.
- Build and deploy a sharp differentiated and consumer resonant brand architecture for the brand and its extensions
- Drive brand Net Revenue and Market Share growth via gold-standard delivery of brand plans
- Support Cat Lead in the management of the brand; developing objectives, strategy, budgets & resources.
- Lead the development & evolution of the brand positioning & communication within global guardrails. Ensure resonance across different markets and segments through sharp understanding of the regional/local market pulse. Lead the execution and development of brand plans including:
- Consumer advertising and promotion ideation, screening, testing
- Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for the sector
- Innovation pipeline
- Collaborate with Brand leader on the communications/branding of the initiatives to ensure:
- Represents accretive programming to individual Brand plans
- Maintains equity guardrails. Leverages Brands’ existing assets, where appropriate
- Support in development on Brands (thematic / platform / consumer engagement / campaigns) including localization of Global content on global brands
- Ensure the right channel mix and campaign plans to optimize target consumer reach
- Create a Roadmap for the brand to drive Penetration & Affordability. Create a differentiated marketing mix across consumer touch points and partner agencies to build powerful marketing plans. Build equity by consolidating the position of the brand in new markets. Define, lead and execute brand partnerships & sponsorships with third parties / partners
- Working closely with brand leader & BU marketing team shape and deliver equity and innovation plans to drive strong growth.
- Drive differential growths to drive market share & bridge the case gap. Liaise with BU market activation team to bring alive the programs – effective deployment of the marketing plans
- Ensuring the right channel mix and campaign plans to optimize target consumer reach. Partner with marketing services team on media properties to amplify brand message and break clutter.
- Partner with insights to closely monitor brand equity, and ensure robust tracking of key programs. Track brand health continuously and ensure timely correctives basis inputs.
- Work closely with insights to build a robust track that ensures early pick up on key brand drivers for growth and against plans for AOP. Deliver strong consumer and trade relevant concepts for input into the planning process, aligning stakeholders and working with agency partners across creative, media, R&D and Packaging Teams.
- Partner with commercialization and R&D to develop the winning innovation concepts and flavours.
- Models PepsiCo values.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; fluent English is a must.
- Can speak / present to large groups of people.
- Has demonstrated ability to influence up, down and laterally within the organization.
- Recognized as a leader of people.
- Results oriented.
Apply now and our recruitment team will be in contact!
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular