The following qualifications are required:
- A degree in a discipline that is relevant to gender and women, environment, social studies, or natural resource management.
- A minimum of one year professional experience in the substantive technical area.
- Strong technical knowledge in the science and application of social and behavioral change in the area of sustainable development, youth and gender issues.
- Experience in providing quality technical reports
- Computer literacy; and the ability to provide reports in English
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity to gender issues.