The “NGOs are stronger together” NST project, MEPI Lebanon Alumni Association is recruiting two facilitators for a period of 3 months (December-February).
“NGOs are stronger together” NST project aims at developing networks that allow NGOs to work together for a common cause, encouraging NGOS to share responsibilities and successes, help NGOs find common denominators to challenges and use demonstrated effective advocacy tools to achieve results.
- Communicate with the participants of the coalitions.
- Aid in the facilitation of the activities of the coalitions.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Perform data entry and scan documents.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating meetings.
- Maintain office supplies for department.
- Answer the phone and provide guidance for external and internal communication (including WhatsApp groups; reporting incidents to Executive Director & Project Manager).
- Assist the Executive Director & Project Manager in filing and archiving system of hard copies and electronic copies.
- Translate documents (English-Arabic and vice versa) when needs arise.
- Assist in daily follow-ups.
- Support the Executive Director & Project Manager in the organization of special events e.g. workshops, retreat…
- Take meeting minutes.
Education degree: Bachelor Degree Field of education: